The horse, drawn carriage, and steamer pumpers at Stamford Fire Station #3 on Fairfield Avenue, replaced by motorized equipment around 1920. In this phot, dated 1933, we see truck driver, Edward Gleason, and seated beside him is Henry Dugdale. Standing from left to right are Michael Donovan, John Solomon, Frank, O’Grady, Larry, Hogan, Thomas, Meehan, John O’Connor, John Vaisman and John Regan.