A one-alarm structure fire at 2010 hours on January 14, 1985 left seven residents homeless. The fire apparently started in a first floor storage room of the store, but quickly spread to the upper residential floors of 99 Manhattan Street. Nobody was injured in the fire and a dog was rescued.
By Philip Hayes|2021-05-03T21:10:41-05:00April 23, 2021|Categories: 1900's, 1980-1989, Commercial Building Fire, Residential Fire, Timeline|Tags: Donald Mitchell|Comments Off on 1985-01-14: Jesus Restaurant & Variety Store (Formally Teddy’s)
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!
About the Author: Philip Hayes
I am a Captain with the Stamford Fire Department and the developer of this website.