This picture is a high resolution scan of a mint condition colorized postcard from roughly 1914.  It depicts the motorized apparatus of the Stamford Fire Department in front of the Luther Street Fire Station.  With the first motorized Pope Hartford Chief’s Car being bought in November of 1913 (shown as the vehicle on the far right) and the new Central Fire Station opening in July of 1915, it places the date of the photo between those dates.