This 1989 Mack CF Ranger 1000 GPM Pumper was built using the refurbished Telesquirt from the original 1974 Pierce Oshkosh Engine 4 Telesquirt.
The first two-way General Elec. FM radio receiver and transmitter was installed in the Chiefs Car, a 1950 Dodge - Serial Number N-5391. The radio was installed by Charles Ruby of Fairfield Marine Co., 433 Main St. and H. C. Oefinger, Supt. Of Fire Alarm. In the coming months, additional [...]